Welcome

 

Hello!

Welcome to my world of massage therapy and heathy living. I am a licensed and nationally board certified massage and bodywork therapist, as well as a mindfulness practitioner, who is passionate about the work I do.  I would love to help you begin to feel better. My goal is to help my clients actualize maximum health gains.

I became interested in massage therapy about 20+ years ago. I was living with chronic neck and shoulder pain as well as frequent headaches. These issues were brought on by muscle and skeletal structural issues as well as stress. Massage therapy helped me to feel better and learn to counteract some of the stressors in my life.  I loved the atmosphere and the benefits of the services I was receiving and thought that I would love to be able to put myself into that environment to help not only myself but to also help others at the same time. A few years later when the timing was right, I took the leap and went to back to school to gain the knowledge and skill that is needed to be a successful practitioner.  

I continue to expand the modalities and services I am able to offer by participating in continuing education that allows me to focus on the needs and wellbeing of my clients. I successfully began my massage therapy business in 2011 and over the years I have added meditation and mindfulness, as well as Ayurvedic practices to my list of available modalities and resources.

I am a firm believer in the art and science of massage therapy, as well as other complementary holistic methods of healthy living, and I would love to share that with you.

There are so many wonderful benefits of receiving massage therapy; pain relief, stress reduction, increased circulation, better sleep and overall better health and quality of life.  I am grateful to be able to help you experience just how wonderful it can be.  

In addition to explaining various types and styles of massage therapy, we will be exploring meditation, stretching and strengthening exercises, healthy eating, natural ways to combat stress and anxiety, and overall healthy lifestyle practices to help us live our best lives.  I hope you'll join me!  

** PLEASE NOTE:  Nothing on this blog is meant to be medical advice.  Always seek professional medical and mental health attention for any physical and/or mental health issues and concerns.**


Have a beautiful day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Massage Therapy...Why, What, Where, How, Who